Student Admission Process
BDS Akal Academy started in April, 2008 and is now into 14th Academic Session,The school ensures that students coming from diverse communities, regions, backgrounds and professions are given a common platform and equal opportunities.Currently, the school has classes from Nursery to class X.
The school follows the following admission criteria:
Age Criterion –
- A child entering the school in Nursery should be 3 years or above on March 31st for admission in the upcoming academic year which begins on April every year.
- The same criterion is applicable to Kg & Std I a year, each respectively.
- Admission from class II on the students Transfer Certificate and Result in the previous school.
Supporting Documents –
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school (from class II onwards)
- Copies of previous academic records
- Two Photographs of the child
- One Photograph each of the Parents
- One Photo copy of Aadhaar-Card
|Nursery to 3rd
|4th to 7th
|8th to 10th